DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
1. Prepare a devil’s food box of cake mix according to the package directions in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. When it comes out of the oven, poke holes through the top with the end of a wooden spoon.
3. Pour ½ cup of kahlua over the top of the cake. This helps keep it moist. Let the cake cool. Cut it up into cubes.
4. Prepare 2 boxes of Nestle milk chocolate mousse mix and let it get thick (a couple of minutes).
5. Whip about 1 cup of heavy cream until it is fairly stiff. I generally put in about ¼ cup of confectioner’s sugar to sweeten it a little.
6. Crush into small chunks about 6 Hershey’s Skor bars.
7. Make the Death in layers starting with the cake cubes. Then some mousse to cover, whipped cream and Skor pieces. End with whipped cream and sprinkle the last of the crushed Skor bars on top.
8. Be prepared for rave reviews!
9. Enjoy some yourself! It’s that easy.
ENJOY!!! Aggie Burns